Egg White “Muffins”
Yield: Makes 12 full size muffins
1 large carton of Egg Whites (I think its 32 fl oz)
Vegetables of your choice- Suggest spinach, multi-colored bell peppers, mushrooms, and/or onions
Garlic and/or Onion Powder
1. Grease a muffin tin with olive oil spray
2. Fill each muffin compartment with chopped vegetables
3. Sprinkle with pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
4. Fill each compartment to the top with egg whites
5. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
· These can be eaten by themselves or you can put them on a whole wheat English muffin or whole wheat mini-bagel and create a breakfast sandwich
· If you want to jazz it up more melt some cheese over top
· Store 2 muffins in each Ziploc bag. Stays fresh for 7 days in the fridge.
Fix Portions to Check-Off
· 2 egg white muffins = 1 red, 1 green
· 2 egg white muffins + ww mini-bagel = 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow
· 2 egg white muffins + ww english muffin = 1 red, 1 green, 2 yellows
· 2 egg white muffins + cheese = 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue
I sprinkled green onions on top and use my homemade salsa recipe
Recipe Source Honeybee Homemaker
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.