Tomato, basil, and balsamic vinegar makes a delicious topping for this Italian-style chicken bruschetta dinner.
1 medium tomato, chopped
2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
½ tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar (and some extra to sprinkle on the chicken when it is done)
1 tsp. onion powder
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
5 oz. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless
1. Combine tomato, basil, garlic, oil, vinegar, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill or broiler on high.
3. Grill or broil for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
4. Sprinkle a little balsamic vinegar on the chicken once it is all done
5. Top chicken with tomato mixture.
Tip: If I had spinach in the fridge I would of sauteed some spinach and minced garlic to go with this mean instead of the green beans. But sometimes you just have to go with what you have!
21 Day Fix – 1 Green 1Red 1/2tsp
If you add the green beans add your container amount.
Recipe from Beachbody Blog