This challenge is designed for 7 days, but don’t stop there! You can easily incorporate these routines into your normal workout routine once the challenge has ended. After the 7 day challenge, you can choose two workouts to do each week. Any of these routines can be done at home or in the gym.
Your diet plays a key role in fat loss and how your body looks. Here are some tips to accompany your workout:
1. Drink water. It’s a good idea to have water around. Drink several or more glasses throughout the day, about 2.5 liters total. How to know if you’re hydrated? If your urine color is clear or nearly clear, you are likely drinking enough water.
2. Give up sodas, including diet.
3. Avoid junk food and fast food.
4. Eat more fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, and lean protein. Avoid processed foods packed with sodium and refined sugar.
5. Eat smaller portions, about the size of your fist. We should eat 5-6 small meals each day and never have hunger pangs.
6. Read labels and look at the ingredient list. If the product contains refined sugar, enriched white flour, or high sodium, these are foods best left on the shelf.
Equipment needed: 2 to 4 sets of dumbbells of varying weights, a yoga mat, a kitchen chair or flat bench, and an exercise ball (optional), interval timer (free apps are available)
What to do: Watch the videos below prior to beginning your daily workout.
Tabata 4 Min Workouts
These can elevate your metabolism for up to 31 hours
World’s Fastest Workout
Skaters and Mountain Climbers
To get more information about my Health and Wellness Groups
How to Join Our Team
Click on the Menu Buttons under my blog banner! ^^