We have made it to the weekend!
So let me just talk to you about the weekends.
1. They are off our normal routine. That causes us to sometimes stress.
2. We are faced with more temptations with eating out, traveling, and a few drinks.
3. We have it in our minds that because we were good all week that we deserve to kick back and enjoy on the weekends.
4. We can find really good reasons why we deserve to splurge on the weekends.
How do I know this?!? Because I have done it! I have learned the hard way.
How did I change it?!
1. I tracked my food by taking pictures of it to hold me accountable and I only allowed myself 1 cheat meal per week!
EX: If I had a glass of wine and a piece of candy on Tuesday that was my cheat for the week. It didn’t matter if I was going out to dinner on Saturday and wanted that to be my cheat meal, if I ate it early in the week it was game on SATURDAY night.
2. You can literally undo all of your hard work from the week in the weekend. It’s frustrating to always be starting over on Monday. So remember that!
3. No one truly cares if you pass up the pizza, the beer, as long as you are having fun, socializing no one will call attention to your lack of gorging on food! Do you need to feel like you need something in your hand? Try a La Croix water! We host quite a few parties and I try to have a La Croix in my hand in a coozie! No one cares as long as you are interacting and having fun!
4. BE STRONG! Just because everyone else is doing it doesn’t mean you should! This is your body, your 1 life, and you should live it to the fullest!
5. Workout!!! Always workout on your cheat meal day. that means do extra cardio or something so that you can negate the cheat meal!
BE focused on your GOALS! If you don’t have a strong driving force then it will be easy for the temptation to get the BEST of you! So dig deeper and talk in a positive voice to yourself! you deserve this change, you deserve happiness, confidence and to feel good!
Are you in it this weekend? Post below (or in the group) if you are …. game on?!?!